Etiquette workshops, classes, and one-on-one sessions
for children teens and adults
Why is great etiquette important?
- We admire children that are polite and demonstrate good manners, great things are said about adults that use grace, dignity and are civil to others.
- As a society, we have an obligation to equip children with the knowledge for them to thrive into adulthood. children quickly learn new information if it is fun and interactive, let us be that voice that guides them on the path to success.
- High-pressure situations in adulthood like college and job interviews, dates and corporate meetings can become effortless with seamless manners.
Etiquette Is… was founded by Lorraine McKnight and Stacie Bolden after realizing there was a gap in the information taught about manners, acceptable etiquette, and civility in our society. Lorraine has more than ten years of experience teaching children, teens, and adults social graces and business etiquette. Once a program is complete, the attendees will be able to demonstrate their knowledge to family, friends and the community.
Call to LEARN more about CULTURALLY SENSITIVE:
- Workplace etiquette
- Poise in social situations (at parties, school and on the job)
- Confidence interviewing for volunteer, job or college interviews
- Impressive dining manners
- Respectful social media and telephone etiquette skills
- Networking, dating and more...